Responsible To: Splashdown Quaywest Waterpark Managers/Supervisors
Leisure Attendants are team members primarily trained to manage queues for rides and tyres and assist in keeping the changing rooms and toilets clean and tidy in the waterpark. Individuals should be reliable and have good timekeeping; friendly and approachable. You should be able to work as part of a team and communicate effectively. Good spoken and written English is a must.
Hours: Varying shift patterns are available including evenings and weekends.
Primary Objectives: To assist the waterpark lifeguards to maintain a safe, disciplined but welcoming environment for guests by helping them follow the safety guidelines within our waterpark so that everyone can have a fun, safe, and enjoyable day out. They will help ensure a high standard of hygiene and maintenance and will include activities such as litter picking, emptying bins, cleaning toilets, and other duties as required by the management team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To help our guests feel happy and safe in the waterpark, to offer advice and assistance to visitors when required
- To help maintain discipline within the queues and on the start platforms of rides, encourage social distancing and help us be COVID-19 Secure in line with the current government guidelines
- Undertake hygiene and cleaning procedures required to maintain a clean and safe environment in and around the waterpark and additional measures to help us be COVID-19 secure
- Communicate effectively with both visitors and colleagues
- Educate visitors in water safety and our Splash Code of Conduct for the waterpark
- Be proactive in identifying concerns and highlight to qualified staff and management
- You will be expected to wear AND will be given the correct PPE as set out by the waterpark management team
- Complete on-going training and assessments to maintain a safe environment as per the Normal Operating Procedures (NOP) and changes in Government COVID-19 Secure guidance
- You should be willing to assist the lifeguard team in the event of any emergency procedure
- Undertake all tasks asked of them in a professional and effective manner
Training: Team members are expected to follow the training and guidance given to them by the management and supervisor teams. You may need to attend any scheduled training days as well as keeping any necessary qualifications up to date.
Apply today – we look forward to welcoming you!