Responsible To: Managers/Supervisors
Arcade assistants are team members trained to work in our arcade and amusements, where you will work with customers, handling cash exchanges and keeping the arcade clean and tidy.
Hours: Varying shift patterns are available including evenings and weekends.
Primary Objectives: To provide great customer service.
Splashdown Quaywest is now hiring for its 2020 season.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve customers whilst being friendly and welcoming
- Make sure all cash exchanges are checked before finalising
- Ensure that all notes are scanned in the fraud scanner first
- All big wins are handled by a supervisor
- Follow the guidelines of BACTA in regards to the over 18’s area
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
- Maintain cleanliness
- Count the float and be responsible for discrepancies
- Refill prizes
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Performing minor maintenance i.e. changing bulbs
Skills Required: Applicants should be able to communicate effectively face to face and over the telephone, possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and a reasonable level of numeracy.
Training: Team members are expected to follow the training and guidance given to them by the management and supervisor teams. You will need to attend any scheduled training days as well as keeping any necessary qualifications up to date.
Please Note: Good spoken and written English is a must.
Apply today – we look forward to welcoming you!