Responsible To: Managers/Supervisors
Receptionists are team members trained to operate our reception. Individuals should be outgoing, able to work as part of a team and communicate effectively.
Hours: Varying shift patterns are available including evenings and weekends.
Primary Objectives: Provide the first point of contact for visitors, whether it is one to one, over the telephone, or via email. Individuals should be friendly, welcoming and helpful to all at all times and be circumspect, orderly, non-discriminatory and non-ageist.
Splashdown Quaywest is now hiring for its 2019 season.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve visitors entering our attraction
- Process payments by cash, cheque and credit card
- To answer and respond to enquiries by telephone, email and mail.
- Process Memberships
- Keep all front of house and changing room areas clean and tidy
- Stocking of leaflet dispensers
- Operate tills quickly and efficiently including voids, refunds and staff discounts
- Maintain cash security when making up floats and carrying our cash up procedures on both the till and card net machines
- Changing till and card net rolls
- Operate the tannoy system, radios and call signs
- Public address announcements in the event of an emergency
- Issuing and taking deposits for wetsuit hire
- Dealing with lost property including the recording of losses and finds
Skills Required: Applicants should be able to communicate effectively face to face and over the telephone, possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and a reasonable level of numeracy.
Training: Team members are expected to follow the training and guidance given to them by the management and supervisor teams. You will need to attend any scheduled training days as well as keeping any necessary qualifications up to date.
Please Note: Good spoken and written English is a must.
Apply today – we look forward to welcoming you!