As a valued employee of the Lemur Attractions Group we like to reward you for your hard work, however we do expect you to follow company policies and abide by the responsibilities listed below:
• Staff must wear the correct, clean uniform at all times (this includes caps for catering and retail staff where applicable and whistles for lifeguards).
• We ask that anyone with long hair keeps it tied back and that jewellery, acrylic nails and nail varnish is not to be worn.
• Staff must wear their name badge at all times where applicable.
• Your shift start time is the time we expect your shift to commence, and not the time you arrive. Please make sure you arrive in plenty of time to change and be ready before your shift commences.
• Staff must attend staff training when required. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action and/or inability to perform certain shifts.
• Staff are only permitted to smoke on-site in the designated areas. You must ask a Supervisor or Manager and clock-out as an extra break before taking a cigarette break.
• Staff must not have their phone, money or any other belongings on them in any area of work (except staff rooms).
• You must not eat whilst in uniform and/or on duty in any area of work (except staff rooms).
• As an employee of the Lemur Attractions Group it is your responsibility to look after company property (ie Walkie Talkies). Any damage caused to company property will be docked from your wages.
• As an employee of the Lemur Attractions Group it is not acceptable to divulge sensitive information regarding company operations on social media. You could face disciplinary action for the mis-use of social media in relation to the Lemur Attractions Group.
Finally, our customers matter and it is of the utmost importance that we provide the best customer service at all times, whether face-to-face or on the phone, and that as many phone calls as possible are answered every day. Please do not ignore a ringing phone. Calls queue and line-up and so your co-operation is vital, if somebody is already on the phone, they are not able to accept a second call simultaneously.